Exclusive Set for Cellnique Glow Getter Included:
With the purity and high potency of active ingredients, MA 18 vigorously speeds up skin renewal from every angle and corrects skin discoloration when used regularly. The additional infusion of Centella Asiatica Extract, Beta-Glucan and Hyaluronic Acid in this powerful serum ensures a youthful, clearer and radiant skin, giving you a pleasant beauty experience.
Size: 0.34 fl. oz. / 10ml
Hydra Boost Ceramides First Essence
The Hydra Boost Ceramides First Essence gives you an instant infusion of optimal skin-enhancing hydration for all day long. Refreshingly lush on the skin, yet dynamically protective, this lightweight, non-greasy essence tenaciously guard your skin against dryness by supporting your skin's natural moisture barrier.
Size: 1.01 fl. oz. / 30ml
Purified Water (Aqua), Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, PEG-400, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol
18% Mandelic Acid
- The larger molecular size of Mandelic Acid allows it to penetrate the skin more slowly which in turn makes it very gentle less likely to cause irritation.
- It works to accelerate cell turnover by dissolving the tiny bonds that hold skin cells together, helping to remove dead skin on the surface that can lead to dull complexions.
- Penetrates into the deeper layers of skin to inhibit melanin production. Reduces hyperpigmentation and discolouration,
Helps to regulate sebum production and in turn decrease the occurrence of breakouts.
Centella Asiatica Extract
- Selected from France. Most famous for its healing properties.
- Contains a bunch of active ingredients known as terpenoids, which make up around 8% of the weight of the plant.
- Possesses high concentrations of flavonoids, triterpenic steroids, amino acids, and sugars. Together, these constituents can allow for a wide variety of skin benefits such as anti-aging, moisturizing, and skin soothing properties.
- Helps bolster skin barrier function. This improves moisture-retention in the skin, which may inadvertently induce a skin-soothing effect.
- Kind of natural moisturizing factor (NMF) which is a hydrating agent that canboost skin's moisture content and help prevent moisture loss.
- Can hold 1,000 times its weight in water and can help plump up dry areas
- It can penetrate to lower layers of the skin, attract and retain water, and promote nutrient absorption.
- Hydrates and plumps skin by attracting water to maintain long-lasting hydration.
- It has some antioxidant properties and is a skin-soothing agent. Beta-glucan is considered an excellent ingredient for improving the look of redness and other signs of sensitive skin.
Hydra Boost Ceramides First Essence
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Propylene Glycol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Niacinamide, Sea Water, Malachite Extract, Panthenol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Citrate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Parfum
Ceramides, chondrus crispus extract (NMF)
Gently pat Hydra Boost Ceramides First Essence on the entire face after cleansing and toning.
After applying Hydra Boost Ceramides First Essence, squeeze 2 – 3 drops of MA 18 onto the palm and apply it evenly on the face and neck until fully absorbed, followed by applying moisturizer.