Online Customer Services
Step 2 : Add to Cart
We make it easy to shop across our two sites: cellnique.com and blivskin.com. You can place orders for both Cellnique and b•liv products in one single cart, meaning once you have completed shopping in cellnique.com or blivksin.com, simply click on the switching logo button (at the left top corner of every pages), to continue shopping in blivksin.com or cellnique.com!
How do I place an order?
You can order quickly and easily through our sites by clicking Add to Cart.
- There are a few ways to add the product that you wish to purchase into your Shopping Cart:Every time you add a product into your Shopping Cart you will see a drop down box (mini-cart) at the top right corner indicating your Shopping Cart content. You may remove an item by clicking (x) on each product.
- From the Store Page (no quantity selection).
- From the Quick View of every products (with quantity selection).
- From every products Individual Page (with quantity selection).
- If you have logged in to our sites you will be able to see your saved product list(s) from your last visits.
How do I re-order from my previous purchase?
- To re-order from your previous purchase:
- Login to your account – go to My Account – under Orders Summary.
- All your purchases history is being stored here you may click on View Order for details, and Reorder to make purchase on the same order again.
- Please make sure you have logged in for the system to capture all your purchases details.
What if the product that I ordered is temporarily out of stock / backorder?
- If an item selected is Out of Stock at the time of your order you can let us know your email and receive notification on the availability by selecting Notify me.
- If an item in your purchase is out of stock by the time we receive your order, we will send you a Backorder Notification on the new delivery date or receive full refund option.
I received an Auto-Notificaion email indicating that my favorite product is now in stock. But when I check the website, the product is out of stock. Why?
It is likely that your favorite product sold out soon after it became available for purchase. To give yourself the best chance of getting your favorite product, place an order immediately after receiving an auto-notification email.
How long does it generally take to process an order?
It normally takes one to two business days for us to process an order.
- Orders received upon payment approval between Monday and Friday before 12pm (GMT+8) will be processed within the day
- Orders received upon payment approval between Monday and Friday after 12pm (GMT+8) will be processed in the next day before 12pm (GMT+8)
- Orders received on Saturday and Sunday usually processed latest by end of day Tuesday
- *We will announce earlier shall there be a long holiday where all orders received will be processed only after the holiday
What should I do if I have placed a duplicate order by mistake?
Please go to My Account, Orders Summary to view all of your orders.
- If you see the duplicate order, kindly email to us immediately, once we received your information, we will cancel your order and refund full amount on the duplicate order without additional charges.
- If the duplicate order have been shipped and received, you will be refunded in full when the order is returned to our HQ.
- Alternately, when we received suspected order duplication, we will contact you via email immediately for further instruction.
Can I place order bliv products in cellnique.com?
Yes. Your shopping cart will reflect both b•liv and Cellnique products once you click Add to Cart.
May I combine two or more separate orders to save on shipping costs?
Yes. We will combine all your orders with same shipping address.
- If your orders weighted at more than 2kg (4.5pounds), we will separate your order with few parcels. This is to avoid expensive shipping cost.
- Alternately, when we received multiple orders, we will contact you via email immediately for further instruction.
Can I place an order via phone, fax or email?
No. We do not accept phone, fax or email orders. All orders must be placed online.
How do I cancel an order?
Once you checkout and make the payment you will not be able to cancel or change your order.
Is my order secure?