Online Customer Services
Using a Gift Voucher
We offer a few ways for recipients to receive a Cellnique or b•liv Gift Voucher, you may receive the Gift Voucher in your email, through a SMS, or a physical card sent to your post box. When you received the Gift Voucher, you should first locate your claim code which is a 16 digit code comprised of a series of letters and numbers. For eg. MNBV-12345678-Q2W3
1. How do redeem Gift Voucher?
When you receive a Cellnique / b•liv Gift Voucher, locate your claim code which is a 16 digit code comprised of a series of letters and numbers.
To redeem the Gift Voucher:
- Once you have completed shopping and while you are confirming your Shopping Cart, you will see a Gift Voucher column at the left down corner beneath your shopping cart.
- Enter the 16 digit Gift Voucher code and click Apply for new amount.
- If the amount of the Gift Voucher does not cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of the Gift Voucher is more than the total order amount, the balance will be remain in the Gift Voucher. You may use the same Gift Voucher code for next purchase.
- Complete the sample selection and payment process, you have successfully redeemed your Gift Voucher!
2. Can I redeem few Gift Vouchers in one cart?
Yes. Once you have completed shopping, enter each of your Gift Voucher code at the column and click Apply, until you have fully utilized all your Gift Vouchers. New amount will be reflected at the Grand Total column.
3. How do I check the Gift Voucher value?
To check your Gift Voucher value:
- Login or Register, or go to My Account
- Under Gift Voucher section, enter the 16 digit Gift Voucher code and click Apply for balance
You may see results of Gift Voucher Code, Balance, Status and Expiry Date
Definition of different status:
|Active||Gift Voucher is still active|
|Pending||Gift Voucher is pending for approval. Please take note that approval shall take up to 24 hours.|
|Disabled||Gift Voucher has been disabled by our sites. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistant|
|Used||Gift Voucher has been used|
|Expired||Gift Voucher has expired|
- Alternately, you can check your Gift Voucher balance while you are confirming your Shopping Cart, enter the 16 digit code at the Gift Voucher column, click Apply and you will see your Gift Voucher value reflect in the Grand Total summary.
4. Is the Gift Voucher entitled for Reward Points?
The Reward Points received from making purchase depend on the value of the Shopping Cart. If your purchased amount via the Gift Voucher is less than US$1.00 you are not entitled for Reward Points.
5. I have entered the Gift Voucher code but I wish to checkout without using my Gift Voucher balance, what should I do?
You cannot cancel the Gift Voucher code you had applied, if you do not wish to redeem the Gift Voucher, you need to
- Clear your cart by clicking “delete” on all products in your cart
- Log Out from your account
- Login to your account
- Go to your desired products and click Add to Cart
- Complete the shopping process without entering any of your Gift Voucher codes.
6. How fast should I claim my Gift Voucher?
Most of the Gift Vouchers do not have an expiry date except those sent by the Company.
If you received the Gift Voucher from the Company, login to your account to check the expiry date if any.
7. Important notice when you are using your Gift Voucher?
- The Gift Voucher is not cash, it is non-refundable, or redeemable for cash
- The Gift Voucher is redeemable across Cellnique or b•liv sites
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Voucher
- There might be duties or value-added taxes (VATs) when the Gift Voucher is used. These charges are the responsibility of the package recipient who will be billed by our courier services upon delivery
- You cannot purchase a Gift Voucher with another Gift Voucher.