Online Customer Services
Common FAQ under payment
1. What are Verified by Visa (VbV) and MasterCard SecureCode (MCSC)?
VbV and MCSC are simple-to-use services which confirm your identity with a personal password when shopping online, giving you an extra layer of security and protection. Once your Visa or MasterCard is activated you will be able to quickly input your password at checkout and protect your card from unauthorized used online.
- How the services work?
- First, activate your card by logging onto your Visa/MasterCard Issuer’s website to register and create your password. This communication is only between you and your card issuer. Your personal information and password is never shared on our sites or any other participating merchant.
- When you are ready to make an online purchase:
- Enter your credit card information
- Your credit card issuer will recognize you as a registered participant and give you a screen with your details and prompt you for your password. This communication is only between you and your card issuer. Your personal information and password is never shared with our sites or any participating merchant.
- Enter the secure password in the VbV / MCSC window and Submit. Your password will be validated, your identity verified, and the transaction completed.
Please take note that the VbV / MCSC verification is optional, but it is subject to additional Fraud Screening processes to protect you against unauthorized use of your card. Therefore, for your security, we highly recommend all cardholders to register and use VbV / MCSC.
2. Is my payment secure?
All your personal and financial information is transmitted using the protocol over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), all your information is protected by SSL with full authentication, and capable of 256-bit encryption with lowest possible encryption level of 128-bit protection for 99.9% of users even with older browsers and browser recognition of around 99%. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our IT support
3. Why was my credit / debit card declined when I know for certain that I have the funds available? How do I resubmit my payment?
A credit card charge can be declined due to an incorrectly-entered credit card number or expiring date, a daily limit, insufficient credit or other reasons. If the information you submitted was correct, then the reason could be that your bank or credit card company simply did not authorize us to charge the card. Here is what you can do:
- Log out from our sites, make sure you are logged in and your shopping cart is being saved. Closed your browser and reopen after few minutes. Login to your account and complete the shopping process again.
- If your credit card is still declined, please contact your credit card company as soon as possible and let them know you placed an order with Cellnique, and find out why they would not authorize our sites to charge your card.
- After they have re-authorized the payment, complete the payment process.
5. How do I know if my payment is approved?
Once your payment is approved and received by us you will receive two sales receipts:
- Sales Receipt from www.moneybookers.com.
- Order Notification from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternately, you may go to My Account under Order History & Status, your new order status under “processing”. You may check your order status from here.
6. What happens if I did not receive any sales receipt or order notification?
In this case there are two possibilities:
- Your payment is still under review
- Or, your emails went into Junk Mail box. Kindly save email@example.com under your address book to receive our emails in your Inbox.
Your transaction amount will be appeared on your credit card statement as a debit by: MB*Moneybookers.com.